Summer Icons: Drew’s Tips For Travel This Summer
It’s time to prep + pack for your upcoming summer travels! Whether you’re making your way to the mountains or find yourself in beautiful white sands, here are Co-Founder, Drew Jones’ best practices to pack light and intentionally.
– Pack a multi-use jacket, one you can easily dress up or dress down. Choose a lightweight and comfortable jacket like our custom linen-blend field jackets for a refined and comfort-driven piece.
– Linen is king, especially during the summer months. Pack your breathable pair of custom linen trousers for dressier moments.
– I never leave for a trip without my custom-fit 5-pocket cotton chinos, a versatile and relaxed pant option for any vacation that goes with everything.
– Our H+J cool-weather shirting is a summer must. I love the feel and fit of our custom silk/cashmere custom tees, jersey short-sleeved button-downs, and linen dress shirts. The concept is to have your shirting pair back effortlessly with your custom jacket for evening events.
– My go-to shoes for travel have been my tried and true sneakers. I’m usually exploring on our trips and white leather sneakers have been able to keep up for leisurely adventures.
Cheers to Summer!