Last Updated on 7/29/2020.
At Harper & Jones, we have the utmost respect for your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.harperandjones.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
– On this Website.
– Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
– In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
– When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
– Us offline or through any other means, including any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
– Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
– By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“personal information”); that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for our newsletter, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services, and contacting us with questions.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
– Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
– Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website. We use these technologies specifically to help us to improve our Website experience and to deliver a better and more personalized service to our customers.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
– To provide you with information about our services.
– To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
– In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our customer care link at
Thank you for visiting the website.